Technology for student achievement
All of our products are built with advanced technology designed specifically for results in the classroom.
California-based engineering team focused on results
Today, schools can purchase classroom sound systems from a number of providers. Unfortunately, most of these products are repurposed karaoke systems from overseas, outfitted with a few extra knobs to make them look 'advanced.'
At FrontRow, we design our own products in our California headquarters. What's more, we measure true technology leadership by how well our products impact student success. Our goal is to make teaching and learning easier and more effective, and so our core design principle is “strength inside, simplicity outside.” Year after year, FrontRow’s engineers have delivered more exciting innovations to fulfill that vision than any other sound system builder.
- Energy Smart saves money (and maybe the planet): FrontRow products use significantly less energy — up to 63% less — than other systems, making it a smart choice for schools and the environment.
- Digital intelligence: Faster than the speed of thought — a blistering 500 times per second — the Adapto digital platform automatically adjusts sound quality, fights feedback, minimizes power usage, and handles other complex details.
- OptiVoice clarity: A powerful tool for test-taking, directions, and ESL instruction. Fragile consonant sounds carry about 75% of the meaning in speech but are easily destroyed by background noise. OptiVoice strengthens these critical sounds, doing the work of a 12-band equalizer with a single switch.
- SmartCharge peace of mind: The greatest killer of electronics is accidental recharging of alkaline batteries. SmartCharge technology only charges batteries that are safe to charge — protecting your investment for years to come.
- Earth-friendly design: FrontRow’s design and manufacturing practices keep lead, mercury, PBDE and other toxins out of its products — and out of the environment.
- DuO speaker coverage: How can one speaker cover the entire room? It can't, no matter what anybody tells you. FrontRow's two-speaker line array technology reinforces and spreads more sound energy throughout the listening zone, making it the only all-in-one speaker able to cover an entire classroom.