Crisp, reliable audio that’s effective—and efficient
FrontRow Pro Digital is the leading choice of schools for multi-speaker classroom audio. The reason? It’s supremely good at delivering on the core mission of sound in the classroom: speech clarity.
Clearer communication with OptiVoice™
Pro Digital features OptiVoice™ — a patented algorithm that makes speech easier to understand for test-taking, directions, and ESL instruction. Fragile consonant sounds carry about 75% of the meaning in speech, but are easily destroyed by background noise. OptiVoice strengthens these critical sounds with a digital 12-band equalizer in a single switch. A 2011 study by the University of Missouri shows students using systems with OptiVoice understand the teacher better — and perform better academically — than students using other classroom sound systems.
Pro Digital incorporates an Adapto™ digital algorithm that checks hundreds of times per second for acoustic feedback — the harsh squealing that can plague analog mic systems. Teachers can move freely without noisy disruptions, making it easier to teach calmly and clearly.
Teachers just turn on the mic to start teaching. The receiver automatically wakes from its energy-saving mode, and goes back to sleep when the mic is turned off.
Interested in FrontRow Pro Digital?
Get it here
- Digitally-processed stereo sound
- Automatic feedback suppression and speech clarification
- Energy-saving sleep mode — wakes up when teachers start speaking
- Light and comfortable ergonomic design stays stable even when leaning to help a student
- Prominent, easy-to-find mute button
- 2 directional mics
- Each unit combines two woofers, one tweeter, an IR sensor, and a single cable — saves up to half the installation time
- Great infrared pickup and stereo sound